RSL Lightweight Telescopic Pole Camera
The Rovtech Solutions Lightweight Telescopic Pole Camera has been designed and developed to offer a portable Underwater and In-Air Inspection Camera. Extending up to 22m (depending on spec), the pole is user friendly, with no tools required for adjustment of length.
|Resolution (TVL)||+600 TVL|
|Pole Length||2m - 8m (Opt. up to 22m)|
|Monitor System||7" Monitor with SD Card Recorder|
RSL Wide Angle Camera
The RSL Wide Angle Colour Camera is specifically designed for Nuclear ROV operations where a wide angle of view is required for viewing large areas with limiting space constraints. The Camera Housing is made from lightweight acetyl which has a proven capability in alkaline environments rated to 100m.
|Resolution (TVL)||+750 TVL|
|Low Light Sensitivity||0.09 Lux|
RSL Mini LED Camera
The RSL Mini LED Camera is an underwater video camera boasting most of the features of the Micro Seacam in a slightly larger size but with the added function of being its own source of light. A ring of high brightness white LEDs surrounding the camera view, lights the area in front of the camera.
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Resolution (TVL)||+500 TVL|
|Length||60mm (Excl. Connector)|
|Lens||Wide Angle Fixed Focus|
RSL Bullet Camera
The RSL Bullet Camera has been designed for work in harsh environments, such as narrow bore pipeline inspections and general underwater and in-air viewing. The stainless steel housing can be easily decontaminated and, if required, both the focus and lens can be changed to give optimum viewing.
|Material||Stainless Steel, Aluminium, or Acetyl|
|Resolution (TVL)||+700 TVL|
|Length||120mm (excl. Connector)|
|Lens||Wide Angle Electronic Iris|
|Depth Rated||200m (Available up to 6000m)|
RSL Down Hole Pan and Tilt Camera
The RSL Down Hole Camera was developed for the Offshore Industry through Inspection Engineers requesting a solution not readily available on the market. The external collar was specified, however the diameter can be adjusted for any specific operation.
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Resolution||High Resolution Low Light|
|Depth Rating||1000m Rated|
RSL Zoom Camera
The RSL Zoom Camera is available in both Stainless steel and Acetyl bodies. With a 36:1 zoom lens it is ideal for those situations when remote access is only partially available.
|Material||Stainless Steel or Acetyl|
|Resolution (TVL)||+550 TVL|
|Length||169mm (Excl. Connector)|
|Lens||x36:1 Optical Zoom|
|Image Sensor||1/3" IT CCD|
|Electronic Shutter||27 Steps|
RSL Underwater Camera System
The Camera System is a self contained unit comprising of everything you need, (excluding deployment method) to carry out underwater inspections. The system has been hired by many companies needing a short term solution. A deployment method/equipment can be provided but this will need to be tailored to your requirements.
The system can use a variety of handheld solutions. Whether you require a simple handle featuring a camera and/or light or an extendable pole that will reach over three metres then Rovtech Solutions has the answer.
The system has a built in viewing screen and a recording facility which enables you to transfer all video from the unit to a computer for review at a later date.
This product is suitable for; Nuclear Pond Work, Boat Inspections For Customs, Swimming Pools, Remotely Operated Vehicles, Fish Farms
- Lightweight 100m Umbilical with mating tails for camera and light
- Control Console housed in lightweight Explorer Case
- Camera Control Console
- Variable Intensity Lighting
- Audio Input From Divers Comms Box
- Sony DVD Recorder with Compact memory Stick Input / USB Output to printer / 2" LCD Display to playback images
- 12" LCD TFT monitor
- Diver communications can be recorded on video
- Voltages available - 110v AC; 240v AC; 12 or 24v DC
|Resolution (TVL)||+480 TVL|
|Light||Mini Seabeam LED Light|
|Lens||4.3mm Wide Angle (6, 8, 12mm optional)|
|Image Sensor||1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD|
|Lux||1 Lux at F2.0|
|DC||12-24v DC Operation|
Wöhler VIS 350 Plus Service Camera
Video inspection in a case: With the new Wöhler VIS 350 camera system, you not only have everything you need to inspect waste water pipes, flue gas and ventilation lines as well as industrial systems – you can also precisely locate the damage and accurately document the results of the inspection.
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
Analyze damage and inspect:
- Waste water lines of Ø 70 mm and larger
- House connections up to Ø 200 mm
- Flue gas systems of Ø 60 mm and larger
- Ventilation lines of ventilation systems
- False ceilings, hollow spaces, shafts
- Optics pan 360° and tilt 180° – facilitate maximum movement radius and ensure even the smallest damage does not remain hidden from your view
- Store video footage and photos on a 2 GB SD card (Wöhler VIS 350)
- Camera head with integrated transmitter harmonizes location detection by the Wöhler L 200 Locator
- Digital position and angle of the camera head displayed on the monitor
- Home function aligns the camera head to a straight position – display parallel to the ground above
- Brightly illuminating color camera head, 60 mm in length and 40 mm in diameter, easily negotiates tight bends
- Electronic meter counter with a resolution of 0.04 m displayed on the monitor
- Bright TFT color monitor (tiltable and removable) supplies razor sharp images
- Battery operating time: 2 x 120 min. with 2 rechargeable batteries (optional)
- Fully equipped mobile solution in a robust plastic case
Analogue HD Divers System
The Analogue HD Divers System is a self-contained unit that is easy to deploy. With a one touch record facility which writes directly to the 1TB internal storage. Simple extraction of required data. As the camera records live images, operators can view played back simultaneously on the screen.
Analogue HD Case Control Console
|Display||1000NITS 12" Monitor|
|Controls||Built in Touchpad Control|
|Easy Record||One Touch Physical Record/Stop Button|
|Dimming||Physical Controls For Lamp Dimming|
|Storage||1TB Internal Hard Disk|
|External Storage||Download Directly to USB Storage|
|Codec||Hardware Conversion to MP4 Video Format|
|DC||110 to 240Vac Operation|
Analogue HD Cameras
|Resolution (TVL)||Full HD 1080p (1920x1080)|
|Glass||Tough Front Glass Port|
Ultra 1 LED Lamp
|Material||Stainless Steel or Anodised Aluminium Housing|
|Front Port||Tough Front Glass Port|
|Outer Sheaf||Tough Polyurethane Outer|
|Umbilical||150m Divers Umbilical|
|Colour Temp||Cool White|
|DC||24v DC Operation|
Feel free to contact us directly using the form provided below or alternatively send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org where all enquiries are welcome.